Since 1980, Dick’s practice has focused on business organization and counseling; loan documentation and secured transactions; mergers, acquisitions and sales; real estate and commercial transactions; commercial leases; and employment contracts. Dick represents individuals, corporations, banks, limited liability companies, partnerships and health care providers. He has served as the firm’s Managing Partner and chair of the firm’s Business, Real Estate & Tax Service Group. Dick is currently serving as President of the Rotary Club of Toledo. He has served as an executive officer of the Board of Trustees of the Family and Child Abuse Prevention Center, and is an active volunteer for Hospice of Northwest Ohio.
• Has successfully represented a national automotive service center franchisor in the acquisition of over 250 stores across the Midwest.
• Has successfully represented numerous entities and individuals in business acquisitions and sales.
• Has drafted and negotiated commercial contracts and leases for ventures in the United States, Canada and Europe.
• Has represented physician groups, engineers and other professionals in acquisition, employment, organizational and contract matters.
• Has represented numerous private and public entities in real property acquisitions, sales and zoning matters.
Ohio State Bar Association
Toledo Bar Association
Rotary Club of Toledo (current President)
Rotary Club International (Paul Harris Fellow)
Hospice of Northwest Ohio
900 Adams Street
Toledo, OH, 43604
Miami University (B.A. 1977, magna cum laude)
College of William and Mary (J.D. 1980)
All Ohio Courts
U.S. District Court, Northern District of Ohio