What's New:

Name Change

A name change can occur during a divorce proceeding in Domestic Relations Court, in a parentage proceeding in Juvenile Court and when a child is adopted in Probate Court. Sometimes adults choose to change their names or a parent wishes to change the last name of their child.

Attorneys who can assist you:
James C. Anderson
Patricia Hayden Kurt
Tonya M. Robinson

Copyright 2014 Spengler Nathanson P.L.L., All Rights Reserved.