Spengler Nathanson, founded in 1947, has purchased the vacant downtown office building located at 900 Adams Street. The firm will immediately begin renovations to the building which will bring it back to being a dynamic part of the downtown Toledo landscape. The three-story structure, built in 1911, has over 26,000 sq. ft. of office and conference space and is located directly across from the Main Branch of the Toledo Lucas County Public Library.
Managing Partner Byron Choka states that the new location is the perfect place to continue the firm’s long history of collaborative and innovative service to its clients.
Spengler Nathanson recently celebrated its 70th year as a law firm, and has been headquartered in downtown Toledo for its entire existence. Mr. Choka stated that this acquisition solidifies the firm’s commitment to downtown Toledo and contributes a positive economic impact to the core of downtown Toledo.
Spengler Nathanson is a full-service law firm serving individuals, corporations, public entities, and small businesses in areas related to business transactions, real estate, trust and estates, employment law, elder law, family law, and trial and appellate litigation.
The firm’s offices are presently located at Four Seagate, with a satellite office in Sylvania at Mayberry Square.
Spengler Nathanson is excited to contribute to the current insurgence of growth, development, and preservation in downtown Toledo.